Injection-Molded Medical Products
Bringing new medical products to market can be an expensive process in which controlling cost is critical. Mar-Lee’s extensive experience in producing precision mold-injected medical components often enables our customers to avoid costly mistakes and product delays.
Our exclusive Custom Project Management System™ provides services ranging from collaborative concept development and design through production, final assembly, and shipment of components, sub-assemblies and fully-assembled devices. Our project management team will provide a consistent and reliable source of communication between your company and ours.
The products we manufacture are used in a diverse range of Mar-Lee Medical medical/biomedical and pharmaceutical markets. Here are some of the markets we currently serve:
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Wound Closure
- Glucose Monitoring
- Soft Tissue Reattachment
- Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Joint Reconstruction
- Medical Packaging
Injection-molded medical products require a ruthless attention to design and manufacturing details and the highest level of quality control. Mar-Lee Medical provides comprehensive, integrated manufacturing solutions to both established and entrepreneurial medical device companies. Mar-Lee Medical
- ISO certified Class 8 (Class 100,000) Clean Room molding and assembly
- White Room (clean environment) molding and assembly
- Collaborative design and development
- World-class precision injection molding
- Insert molding & Multi-shot molding
- Bioresorbable polymers molding (Including extensive experience with Polylactic Acid applications)
- Mold validations and molding process validations (including full First Article Inspections and IQ/OQ/PQ validations)
- IQMS Enterprise Resource Planning software for lean manufacturing, real-time reports, and complete traceability
Click Here to learn more about our Bioresorbable Polymers Molding.